ABOUT THE COMPANY
C.C.JENSEN manufactures and supplies off-line oil filtration products. We are engaged in the entire chain from development and manufacturing to sales of solutions for continuous oil maintenance.
The C.C.JENSEN perspective on oil maintenance is a continuous removal of solid particles, oxidation residues, water and air from all types of oil in oilfilled machinery.
The core technology is a variety of CJC™ Filter Inserts having specific characteristics, but prevalent to all is that the main ingredient is plant fibres. In order to fully comply with our concept of oil maintenance, the filter technology is often combined with other patented or refined technologies embedded in our products.
Headquarters and production is situated in Denmark with 12 subsidiaries around the world. C.C.JENSEN employs 270 people worldwide, 180 of whom are based in Denmark. CJC™ Offline Oil Filter systems and solutions are applicable for two- and four-stroke diesel engines, propulsion- and thruster systems, steering systems, gear systems, cranes and other deck machinery. Furthermore, we provide clean oil also to the other segments, such as wind, power, mining and industrial applications.
DK- 5700 Svendborg
- Technologies for removal of; a) Insoluble particles, b) Free/emulsified/dissolved water, c) Degradation and oxidation by-products and d) Dissolved gas, from mineral and synthetic oil
- Technology for absorbing oil from marine bilge water (< 5ppm) and other oily waste water systems
- Oil Contamination Monitoring for remote monitoring of wear generation in hydraulic, lubricating and gear oil systems
- Metal alloy castings up to 5 ton
- Casting simulations
- Spectrography and alloy composition. The applications are mainly marine, high temperature machine components and food industry
- Developed marine scuttles and windows for more than 40 years
- Fire rated products for ships & offshore
- Service teams and service onboard vessels worldwide
- Sales network within maritime industry
- Marine engineering – prime mover and manoeuvring systems
- Operation, maintenance and requirements
All engineering is primarily focused on CJC™ products and services including:
- Production technology
- Control system software
- Oil condition monitoring
- Requirements to design, testing and fabrication according to CE and Classification Societies
- ISO 9001
- CJC™ Material Management system, including Green Passport/SDoC (Supplyers Declaration of Conformity), IHM (Inventory of Hazardous Materials Management) and MD (Material Declaration)
- Class society approved marine filter systems
- Class society approved windows and side scuttles (portholes)
- Class society approval for production of bronze castings for use in marine applications