ABOUT THE COMPANY
MASAVA KEMI is an ambitious company with the concept that effectiveness and concern for the environment belong together.
MASAVA KEMI has since 1970 been ahead of the development of environmental friendly products for the offshore and maritime markets. MASAVA KEMI was also the first chemical company in the world with an EU eco labeled heavy-duty product for these markets.
MASAVA KEMI is a 100% Danish owned company with a main office and production plant in a business park in Svendborg. Here we produce all our products in four 5500-liter stainless steel tanks and some smaller containers. To ensure the highest quality products, we develop and produce everything in Denmark. All our suppliers of commodities are carefully chosen among the best. We never compromise with either quality or the environment.
MASAVA KEMI ships to everywhere in the world and has among others agents in Norway, Scotland, Hong Kong and Angola.
MASAVA KEMI products:
- are developed in Denmark and environmentally friendly
- contain no petrochemical solvents
- do not liberate poisonous gas, and can be used in closed rooms
- are not inflammable
- are certified and approved according to HOCNF, CHARM and the Norwegian Environmental rules
- are fast separating according to IMO, and can beused in an oil separator
See a selection of our references on our website: masavakemi.dk/profile/references/
Certified and approved by:
- The Norwegian Environmental rules
- EU Ecolabel
- Asthma-Allergy Denmark