ABOUT THE COMPANY
Stensbo Engineering ApS is a consulting engineering firm that provides consulting services to a wide range of customers in offshore-, machinery- and process industries.
- PED (Pressure equipment directive 97/23/EC) – calculations, construction approval drawings, accustomed to close contact with notified bodies. Experience with standard codes e.g. EN13445, ASME VIII, AD2000, NORSOK, API.
- FEM calculation and/or general calculations of steel structures according to e.g. Eurocodes, EN1090 etc.
- Piping and pipe stress calculations (e.g. B31.3, EN13480 etc.)
- Project management and project assistance
- Technical drawing, P&ID and documentation assistance
- CE-Marking acc. to EU-directive 2006/42/EF Thermal photography
- Energy optimization and identification of component errors.
DK- 5690 Tommerup
D. Lauritzensvej 14
DK- 6700 Esbjerg
Calculations Technical drawings Documentation QA.
- Product Development
- Structure Design
- Machine Design
- Project Management
- Pressure Vessels for offshore Projects
- Manipulatorarm for Drillships
- Transition Piece for offshore windmills